Hello

  • kalobuko
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hiya, I'm a newbie here. I was just looking
      around and spotted "potato guns." Seemed interesting, so
      I looked at this site. I don't launch potatos
      myself, but believe me, if I could, I certainly would!
      I'd just like to learn the basics, and join in on
      what seems to be a whole lot of
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10 5:44 AM
        How can I get plans for one of these?