My story

  • brylee-stevens928@hatermix.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.matchsearching.info/nvkf is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • brylee-stevens928@hatermix.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.meetyourpartner.info/heug . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!