rifling the barrel

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      My next gun is certainly going to be a leap forward with rifling. I
      have ideas on how I could do it. But has anyone else ever consideed
      it? Done it? I'd be happy to share my thoughts.
    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
        This guy <http://spudtech.com/> (http://spudtech.com/) sells rifled PVC..

        JM

        Jim wrote:

        > My next gun is certainly going to be a leap forward with rifling. I
        > have ideas on how I could do it. But has anyone else ever consideed
        > it? Done it? I'd be happy to share my thoughts.

      • ghostchild97
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
          Heck! Is this normally like this>? I have just joined and it is full
          of rubbish about finding girls!

          Does anyone know about real fun like potato guns or what?

          I am new to this and have had a go with a friends and I thought it was
          brill! I want to make my own, but my Dad wont help me!

          AJ