Re: [Potato Gunners Anonymous] Met my girl on here!

  • alireza nassiri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      who are you?!

      "kendra.mackey9368@..." <kendra.mackey9368@...> wrote:Some of my friends have managed to meet a few nice ones off this thing (here is the place they told me: http://www.findthemhere.info/hfafz , but what do you guys reckon? Myself, I actually think it is pretty awesome from what I've seen, and Im considering getting on there later on this evening. If you don't know what it is, basically its like a matchingplace, but has few added things I noticed. Stuff like messenger, vidchat, picsrate, etc. Best part is you can talk to ppl on vidchat even if you don't have it enabled yourself.

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts