Get A Free 20GB iPod Photo Or Nano

  • nicholasnickolas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Just click on my Referral link or send it to your friends or copy and
      paste into your address browser bar
      http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=20658194

      This does work, I have received four FREE iPods so far. I sold the
      last one on eBay for £185/$335.

      No money is needed all you need to do is go onto the website fill in
      your details and get 5 other people to do the same.

      You then have to sign up for a free trial of something, for example
      dvd rental, and then cancel it after 5 days once you recieve your
      credit, and you pay no money!

      You will then be sent your free ipod through the post for no
      charge.

      This is a legitimate offer from companies who are crying out for
      people to choose their products over larger corporations. This
      scheme is operating within the US,UK and Canada.

      I am as sceptical as the next person until I saw a news report on
      BBC Newsnight:

      The BBC reports make clear, advertisers are increasingly having
      to 'bribe' the consumer into testing their product. The companies
      act as a gateway between the advertiser and you. In return for
      referring you to the customer the company receives commission. You
      get your IPOD and the advertiser get the attention they want-
      simple!

      Wired News also ran an article on how people were getting their free
      iPods and how the scheme is genuine and works:

      http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

      Just Click the link or copy and paste into your browser address bar
      (please use the link given below, thankyou)
      http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=20658194