New Gun-

  • Alexander Holman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2005
      Well yesterday I built a new cannon! All ABS with spark ignition, we
      were shooting potatoes straight up to about 800-1000 feet high! Use
      spray paint for fuel an this thing packs quite a wallop! Destroyed
      quite a few old fence boards set up at about 15yards. When we would
      miss the fence boards these things would just sail out to about 100-
      125 yards from only about 3 degrees elevation!!! 42" barrel and 16"
      combustion chamber, and sure is noisy! Once I get some pics of it I
      can post some to the site.

      Alexander-
    • ghostchild97
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        Heck it sounds great! I carnt wait till you post ya pictures!

        AJ
      • ghostchild97
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006