209 Gunner

  • sneaky209
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi everyone, Im a 22yr old potato gunner from the 209 california. I
      have a 4ft pvc beast, that burns carbcleaner, & launches spuds 5
      blocks away.
    • Alexander Holman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
        Hey where in the 209? I am also 22 and from Stockton (University area)
        maybe we can get together and create some 'tater salad!

        Also, new to the group have built some cannons that launched potatoe's
        over a 40' tree about 200 feet away! I know this isn't very far, but
        this cannon had an open hole for ignition and would loose quite a bit
        of power before the tater went sailing off into the distance. I am
        currently getting ready to build a new one with remote ignition and
        maybe propane power.

        Alexander Holman
        Stockton, CA.

        --- In potatogunnersanonymous@yahoogroups.com, "sneaky209"