www.romance2love.net

  • Romance & Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Based in Rio de Janeiro Brazil and Minneapolis Minnesota USA. Our
      service matches Brazilians and Americans in search of companionship,
      romance, love and marriage with relationship- minded men & women. Our
      service is not limited to just introducing Brazilians and Americans,
      we are open to anyone of any nationality or ethnic background wishing
      to meet any of our Brazilian or American members.
      Many catagories....seeking love...pen pals...friends..activity
      partners...alternative lifestyles..etc