im looking for a well endowed man...

  • pleasefukmymouth10
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 8:18 PM
      if you can help me find a guy (white or black) with a cock that hangs low between his thighs than please God, send him my way. tell him to look up "fuckmethenleave"'s profile on this casual sex matching site. im there alot chatting and i'm always on the lookout for that next GREAT sex partner that hows a power tool that works...
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • pleasefukmymouth10
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2004