im falling into lonliness...help

  • pleasefukmymouth10
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      i cant stand using my vibrator to help me fall asleep anymore. i want the real thing, i want a man who can wear me out so I can fall asleep. if you like to have sex than leave to go do your own thing than your for me. i have my pics posted on this casual sex personals site and it was free to join. im under groupiegirl so if your interested in a sexy lil girl to call your own...meet me there.
      http://www.daterswanted.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO