stop my stomach ache with fat a cock

  • pleasefukmymouth10
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      i have this pain at the bottom of my stomach that I usuall get when I go more than a couple of weeks without a being fucked by a big dick. i like to get on top of one and slowly slide down while my pussy stretches around it to take it all in. are you into having no-strings sex? i surely am.i heard that if you post your pics on this casual sex personals site that you get almost immediate respones and its free.f your interested in a sexy lil girl to call your own...meet me there.
      http://www.daterswanted.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO