MY STORY AS A HARDCORE PHOTOGRAPHER

  • university_freshwoman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 8:47 PM
      Some friends of mine told me over and over again that I should write a book about my life as a hardcore pornography photographer. They are always so interested in the day to day stories of my life so before I write my book I decided to begin a website to post my stories, photographs, and to write about myself to see if there might be an interest in a book of this nature.

      http://www.IWantNude.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      The web site listed above is where I have choose to write my adventures if you will... and I would not be a good salesman if I didnt say feel free to contact me on that site if you are looking for a photographer. 15 years in the biz.

      Jonathon "Mr. Big"