Re: [Potato Gunners Anonymous] What are the Basics?

  • tracey copelnd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 4:22 PM
      will what do you need to know? i have buit a 6 shooter semi automatic spud gun about 6 years ago. i wiil try to dig up a picture of ...........oh yeah it worked.....

      yankeebb111 <wlflannery@...> wrote:Hi all,

      Cool site! I was just given a used RPG launcher and I thought it
      would make a cool looking potato gun. Can anyone please provide me
      with the basics to get it going. I'll post some pictures of the
      finished project.

      Best regards,

      Will

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor