Re: Incourage Gun Crime?

  • spudrokmk3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 2:43 PM
      WOW! What a fu_king moron! Yea shure, spudguns lead to gun crimes!
      WDF??? Have you ever heard of a person holding up a store with a
      spudgun? Yea right, I guess it must have been the moron that wrote
      the last post. I guess I am just tired of getting Bullshit e-mail
      from people that just don't have a clue to the "sport" of
      spudgunning! So "dude" what do you do for fun? Beat your kids, wife?
      Or are you just some PRE-TEEN that likes to jerk others chain? Please
      GET OFF THE LIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR BECAUSE MOST OF US
      DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP!
      SPUDROK