Bulk email marketing software

  • hassan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      Bulk email marketing software

      Major Features:
      Send Personalized Emails
      Create and manage subscription-based mailing lists
      Import your subscriber's Email Lists with personal details
      Generate individual messages while sending
      download it::
      http://bulk-email-marketing-software.blogspot.com

    • adam
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2006
        Bulk email marketing software
        Our mass email solutions
        We develop software for bulk email marketing (direct marketing) and online business. Our services and utilities help you promote your business. As you might know, the best advertising on the internet is electronic mail. Our tools make it easy for you to create and manage bulk mailing lists for contacting potential customers.