PLEASE READ

  • The_Reverend_Joey_Ramone
    Message 1 of 41 , May 5, 2001
      Due to certain circumstances I will no longer be updating this club. However, I will not be deleting it since it has become a valuable source for information. Thank you for understanding.
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>