propellent-propane

  • scottie_1.geo
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 19, 2000
      if you want a real spud gun screw all the hair
      spray, carb cleaner and all that other crap. PROPANE is
      hell of a lot cleaner it doent leave any residue is
      cleaner burning and is a sure fire almost every shot. I
      got really bored last weekend so we went out got a
      torch attachment for $12 dollars a the home depot. just
      turn the knob ond stick in the combustion chamber for
      about three seconds. be carful how you hold the gun
      when you fire it becuse i have a three inch bruise on
      my arm form the recoil.<br><br>propane user from now
      on<br>-scott
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>