My favorite propellant

  • r2taylor
    Message 1 of 41 , May 8, 2000
      I use what happens to be the cheapest hair spray
      to propell the spuds out of site. Aqua Net hair
      spray smells the worst but can really push a potato!!
      What are some other good propellants. Thanks,
      Rick.(Rick's Hobby Page)(<a href=http://ibelong.koz.com/ibn/firepower target=new>http://ibelong.koz.com/ibn/firepower</a>)
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>