site

  • The_Reverend_Joey_Ramone
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 17 10:44 AM
      For those of you who haven't noticed, the site is
      gone. I still don't know why it was taken down since no
      one bothered to email me about it. Anyhow, I will try
      to figure something out and see if we can get it
      back up somewhere else. <br><br>The Rev
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>