w00ha!

  • The_Reverend_Joey_Ramone
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 15, 2000
      I'm not dead! Just been busy but if anyone needs plans or help don't be afraid to post so me or one of the other members can help!
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>