Re: Join the Dark Side!@$%#

  • Madnolan
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 15, 2000
      I GOTTA GET ONE ; I GOTTA GET ONE!!{glad ta see the youth of America is still buildin stuff]..... thanx fer the plans..
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>