yep got mine

  • lily-gannaway523@abeauteway.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 1 415 267-3940
    • lily-gannaway523@abeauteway.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
        line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
        place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
        any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
        something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
        details 415 267 3940