Potato Gun Militia

  • The_Reverend_Joey_Ramone
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 7 11:03 PM
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Potato Gun Militia community.
    • sixmhz
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 21, 2001
        I've posted a new website with information about electronic ignition systems. Let me know what you think.<br><br><a href=http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html target=new>http://www.stanford.edu/~zaharias/coolstuff.html</a>