Fwd: The National War Against Rising Prices!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      As a member of The National Association of News Reorting Agencies, we have
      been asked to share the following press release with our members:

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL MEMBERS

      Los Angeles, CA� The recent grassroots campaign to fight nationwide rising
      prices on food, clothing and energy is gaining much momentum. We have just
      added the program found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com to our arsenal of
      products that are helping consumers roll back prices throughout the 50 states.
      Members are urged to spread the news of this campaign to whomever they know.
      As a grassroots campaign word of mouth is instrumental to our ultimate goal
      of reversing the rising prices that making all Americans suffer.