Re: Tired of Paying Full Price?

  • heatherhenson1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Re: Tired of Paying Full Price?
      I can relate very easily to what the woman posted below since I have
      been a cashier at a major supermarket for over 20 years. Please
      forgive for not mentioning the chain but I am afraid of getting fired
      since we were given strict orders not to tell anybody about this
      program http://newdealsdirect.com For the past twenty years I have
      seen customers use this very program and save a minimum of 75% on
      their orders. I have never seen a better program than this one. I
      myself signed up for their sampler in 1982 and the savings have been
      out of this world. My customers use many different programs but I can
      attest that not one of them comes close to this one.
      Fran H.