Bulk email marketing software

  • adam
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2006
      Bulk email marketing software
      Our mass email solutions
      We develop software for bulk email marketing (direct marketing) and online business. Our services and utilities help you promote your business. As you might know, the best advertising on the internet is electronic mail. Our tools make it easy for you to create and manage bulk mailing lists for contacting potential customers.
      download it::
      http://bulk-email-marketing-software.blogspot.com

    • adam

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2006
          Bulk email marketing software

          Major Features:
          Send Personalized Emails
          Create and manage subscription-based mailing lists
          Import your subscriber's Email Lists with personal details
          Generate individual messages while sending