my cannon

  • man_o_brass
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 28, 2001
      I just finished my 7 foot beuty. It's an 1.5"
      combustion gun with a 3" chamberMy own special modifications
      include a pair of wooden handgrips, a shoulderpiece, and
      a flash suppressor. It's pretty mean. Still working
      the bugs out, so I don't know the max range, but it's
      over 200 yards. Just thought ya'll would like to know.
    • man_o_brass
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 4, 2001
        I posted a scale drawing of my gun if anyone
        actually cares. Also, I read the question about the
        largest spudgun barrel, and I've seen them made out of 4"
        pipe for shooting rolls of toilet paper. 2.5" pipe
        will shoot tennis balls. I recently designed a way for
        my 1.5" gun to shoot canister rounds of 20
        paintballs like a giant shotgun. It works great!
      • greenhough1
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 12 9:51 PM
          Okay spudrokmk3, spill the beans, tell us about the D.I.S. Ingnitor and where we can get one can get one. How about the specs for your artillery<br>piece?
        • spudrokmk3
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 19 10:26 PM
            Ok Greenhough1-<br> Here you go. If you need more
            information on the D.I.S. system go to my web site: SPUDROK'S
            TECH PAGE
            for yourself!<br> I have not yet developed a page for
            the "test device" though it's in the making. I have
            taken more photos of it and need to finish shooting the
            roll (sorry I don't have a digital camera
            are intended to be shot at night using "glow sticks"
            as a nosecone. Shot out of the Test Device they have
            been recorded to go 1000 yards!
          • spudrokmk3
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 20 9:15 AM
            • spudrokmk3
              Message 6 of 23 , May 10, 2001
                Spudheads!<br> Here are some drawings on my Test
                Device. This is just the first draft and no discriptions
                have been done. If you have any questions on ANY of
                the drawings E-MAIL ME! Spudrokmk3@...
              • trucken_sharon_lee
                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 8, 2001
                  Potatoe gun are out there, Powered buy butane? What else? I have air. Not looking for a canon
                • sixmhz
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 12, 2001
                    anyone interested in an electronic ignition
                    system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
                    up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
                    anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
                    transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
                    not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
                    send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
                    gamiller@...
                  • extremelyalien
                    Message 9 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                      Hello. I've just started a new website selling
                      potato guns. Please feel free to check it
                      ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
                    • cdmaster1st
                      Message 10 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                        Chris, I think that your idea for that site
                        selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
                        that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
                        actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
                        it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
                        am very talented at this and have been doing it for
                        some years now..If you have any interest get back to
                        me..I will give to a decent price.
                      • cdmaster1st
                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                          OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
                          say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
                          you higher an actual designer to do the site
                          :).....if not....at least do one of those things that
                          submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
                        • xtine27
                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                            okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
                          • spudrokmk3
                            Message 13 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                              Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
                            • extremelyalien
                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
                                I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
                                please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
                                where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
                                trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
                                where to have the
                              • jb14x
                                Message 15 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
                                  A problem you could be having might be that your
                                  not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
                                  Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
                                  but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
                                  built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
                                  you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
                                  it??
                                • richard stermer
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
                                    how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?