- View SourceI just finished my 7 foot beuty. It's an 1.5"
combustion gun with a 3" chamberMy own special modifications
include a pair of wooden handgrips, a shoulderpiece, and
a flash suppressor. It's pretty mean. Still working
the bugs out, so I don't know the max range, but it's
over 200 yards. Just thought ya'll would like to know.
- View SourceI posted a scale drawing of my gun if anyone
actually cares. Also, I read the question about the
largest spudgun barrel, and I've seen them made out of 4"
pipe for shooting rolls of toilet paper. 2.5" pipe
will shoot tennis balls. I recently designed a way for
my 1.5" gun to shoot canister rounds of 20
paintballs like a giant shotgun. It works great!
- View SourceOkay spudrokmk3, spill the beans, tell us about the D.I.S. Ingnitor and where we can get one can get one. How about the specs for your artillery<br>piece?
- View SourceOk Greenhough1-<br> Here you go. If you need more
information on the D.I.S. system go to my web site: SPUDROK'S
<a href=http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a><br>Then after you have seen it go to the D.I.S.
page:<br><a href=http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/DIS.html target=new>http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/DIS.html</a><br>This page outlines just how YOU can build the D.I.S.
for yourself!<br> I have not yet developed a page for
the "test device" though it's in the making. I have
taken more photos of it and need to finish shooting the
roll (sorry I don't have a digital camera
yet!).<br>SPUDROK<br><br>P.S. also check out the rockets I have developed. They
are intended to be shot at night using "glow sticks"
as a nosecone. Shot out of the Test Device they have
been recorded to go 1000 yards!
- View Source
- View SourceSpudheads!<br> Here are some drawings on my Test
Device. This is just the first draft and no discriptions
have been done. If you have any questions on ANY of
the drawings E-MAIL ME! Spudrokmk3@...
- View Sourceanyone interested in an electronic ignition
system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
- View SourceHello. I've just started a new website selling
potato guns. Please feel free to check it
out.<br><a href=http://www.gotspud.com target=new>http://www.gotspud.com</a><br><br>I plan an adding plans, ammo ideas, and propellant
ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
- View SourceChris, I think that your idea for that site
selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
am very talented at this and have been doing it for
some years now..If you have any interest get back to
me..I will give to a decent price.
- View SourceOOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
you higher an actual designer to do the site
:).....if not....at least do one of those things that
submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
- View Sourceokay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
- View SourceWhere did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
- View SourceI just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
where to have the
meeting.<br><br>Chris<br><a href=http://www.gotspud.com target=new>http://www.gotspud.com</a>
- View SourceA problem you could be having might be that your
not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy