hello everyone

  • mary cheng
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 12:12 AM
      hello everyone!
      I'm mary.I'm a chinese girl .I'm glad to join this group.I'm a fresh man .I just study english,so my english is poor,I want to join you and make friends with you! I'm a optimistic girl.I like talk with you !I hope don't refuse me and help me .thank you!But rescentlyI must be busy on my study. So if you want to talk with me you can e-mail for me .I hope we can became good friend!wish everyone happy!see you later!