congratulation!

  • maryyancyjf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      hello!I'm mary.a chinese girl .I'm a fresh man and I'm just study. my
      teacher gei us a homexork to do .That is join a group talking with
      foreign people,I'm glad to join this group .Ilike photo,so I like this
      group . when I look at zhe massage that you got married with you
      lover.Ialso feel happy .so gei my best wishes to you !wish you
      happiness! Although I'm yong I still hope we can became friends and
      hope you can help me about my english.than you!