My new potatoe cannon

  • Darrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      I finished my cannon and spent yesterday firing it. It's a spudzooka
      look-alike. WOW. Put a hole in a 3/4" sheet of plywood! The cannon is
      36" long. I used ABS and wrapped it with fiberglass tape as gaurd
      against explosion. I made the valve out of a toilet valve glued to a
      2" wide piece of stiff rubber which I cut out of boot. That was
      after experimenting unsucsessfully with other methods. No fule, just
      125psi from an air compressor.

      hanglidermadman.