help meeeee

  • xtine27
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
      okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
    • spudrokmk3
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
        Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
      • extremelyalien
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
          I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
          please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
          where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
          trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
          where to have the
        • jb14x
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
            A problem you could be having might be that your
            not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
            Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
            but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
            built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
            you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
            it??
          • richard stermer
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
              how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?