New website

  • extremelyalien
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hello. I've just started a new website selling
      potato guns. Please feel free to check it
      ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
    • cdmaster1st
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
        Chris, I think that your idea for that site
        selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
        that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
        actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
        it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
        am very talented at this and have been doing it for
        some years now..If you have any interest get back to
        me..I will give to a decent price.
      • cdmaster1st
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
          OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
          say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
          you higher an actual designer to do the site
          :).....if not....at least do one of those things that
          submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
        • xtine27
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
            okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
          • spudrokmk3
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
              Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
            • extremelyalien
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
                I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
                please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
                where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
                trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
                where to have the
              • jb14x
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
                  A problem you could be having might be that your
                  not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
                  Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
                  but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
                  built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
                  you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
                  it??
                • richard stermer
                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
                    how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?