Stock and Options Millionaire Principles

  • yezol umub
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Having been trading stocks and options in the capital
      markets professionally over the years, I have seen
      many ups and downs. I have seen paupers become
      millionaires overnight... And I have seen millionaires
      become paupers overnight...

      One story told to me by my mentor is still etched in
      my mind:

      http://i-riches.blogspot.com/2006/09/stock-and-options-millionaire.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com