Hi! Im A turck driver and I have heard,,

  • trucken_sharon_lee
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 8, 2001
      Potatoe gun are out there, Powered buy butane? What else? I have air. Not looking for a canon
    • sixmhz
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 12, 2001
        anyone interested in an electronic ignition
        system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
        up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
        anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
        transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
        not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
        send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
        gamiller@...
      • extremelyalien
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
          Hello. I've just started a new website selling
          potato guns. Please feel free to check it
          ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
        • cdmaster1st
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
            Chris, I think that your idea for that site
            selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
            that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
            actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
            it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
            am very talented at this and have been doing it for
            some years now..If you have any interest get back to
            me..I will give to a decent price.
          • cdmaster1st
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
              OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
              say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
              you higher an actual designer to do the site
              :).....if not....at least do one of those things that
              submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
            • xtine27
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
              • spudrokmk3
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                  Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
                • extremelyalien
                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
                    I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
                    please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
                    where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
                    trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
                    where to have the
                  • jb14x
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
                      A problem you could be having might be that your
                      not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
                      Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
                      but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
                      built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
                      you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
                      it??
                    • richard stermer
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
                        how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?