What? Another PHOTO ALBUM? YES!

  • spudrokmk3
    Message 1 of 23 , May 10 11:35 PM
      Spudheads!<br> Here are some drawings on my Test
      Device. This is just the first draft and no discriptions
      have been done. If you have any questions on ANY of
      the drawings E-MAIL ME! Spudrokmk3@...
    • trucken_sharon_lee
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 8, 2001
        Potatoe gun are out there, Powered buy butane? What else? I have air. Not looking for a canon
      • sixmhz
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 12, 2001
          anyone interested in an electronic ignition
          system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
          up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
          anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
          transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
          not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
          send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
          gamiller@...
        • extremelyalien
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
            Hello. I've just started a new website selling
            potato guns. Please feel free to check it
            ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
          • cdmaster1st
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
              Chris, I think that your idea for that site
              selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
              that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
              actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
              it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
              am very talented at this and have been doing it for
              some years now..If you have any interest get back to
              me..I will give to a decent price.
            • cdmaster1st
              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
                say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
                you higher an actual designer to do the site
                :).....if not....at least do one of those things that
                submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
              • xtine27
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                  okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
                • spudrokmk3
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                    Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
                  • extremelyalien
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
                      I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
                      please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
                      where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
                      trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
                      where to have the
                    • jb14x
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
                        A problem you could be having might be that your
                        not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
                        Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
                        but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
                        built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
                        you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
                        it??
                      • richard stermer
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
                          how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?