What? Another PHOTO ALBUM? YES!
- Spudheads!<br> Here are some drawings on my Test
Device. This is just the first draft and no discriptions
have been done. If you have any questions on ANY of
the drawings E-MAIL ME! Spudrokmk3@...
- anyone interested in an electronic ignition
system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
- Hello. I've just started a new website selling
potato guns. Please feel free to check it
out.<br><a href=http://www.gotspud.com target=new>http://www.gotspud.com</a><br><br>I plan an adding plans, ammo ideas, and propellant
ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
- Chris, I think that your idea for that site
selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
am very talented at this and have been doing it for
some years now..If you have any interest get back to
me..I will give to a decent price.
- OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
you higher an actual designer to do the site
:).....if not....at least do one of those things that
submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
- okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
- Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
- I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
where to have the
meeting.<br><br>Chris<br><a href=http://www.gotspud.com target=new>http://www.gotspud.com</a>
- A problem you could be having might be that your
not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy