The D.I.S. System

  • greenhough1
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 12, 2001
      Okay spudrokmk3, spill the beans, tell us about the D.I.S. Ingnitor and where we can get one can get one. How about the specs for your artillery<br>piece?
    • spudrokmk3
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 19, 2001
        Ok Greenhough1-<br> Here you go. If you need more
        information on the D.I.S. system go to my web site: SPUDROK'S
        TECH PAGE
        for yourself!<br> I have not yet developed a page for
        the "test device" though it's in the making. I have
        taken more photos of it and need to finish shooting the
        roll (sorry I don't have a digital camera
        are intended to be shot at night using "glow sticks"
        as a nosecone. Shot out of the Test Device they have
        been recorded to go 1000 yards!
      • spudrokmk3
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 20, 2001
        • spudrokmk3
          Message 4 of 23 , May 10 11:35 PM
            Spudheads!<br> Here are some drawings on my Test
            Device. This is just the first draft and no discriptions
            have been done. If you have any questions on ANY of
            the drawings E-MAIL ME! Spudrokmk3@...
          • trucken_sharon_lee
            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 8, 2001
              Potatoe gun are out there, Powered buy butane? What else? I have air. Not looking for a canon
            • sixmhz
              Message 6 of 23 , Jun 12, 2001
                anyone interested in an electronic ignition
                system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
                up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
                anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
                transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
                not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
                send yas the parts and plans.<br><br>email:
                gamiller@...
              • extremelyalien
                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                  Hello. I've just started a new website selling
                  potato guns. Please feel free to check it
                  ideas in the near future.<br><br>Chris
                • cdmaster1st
                  Message 8 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                    Chris, I think that your idea for that site
                    selling the Spudguns is very good. However, I don't think
                    that you may be able to sell more if you higher an
                    actual webdesigner to do the site for you, and advertise
                    it on the 100's of search eng. out there. I myself
                    am very talented at this and have been doing it for
                    some years now..If you have any interest get back to
                    me..I will give to a decent price.
                  • cdmaster1st
                    Message 9 of 23 , Aug 30, 2001
                      OOPS made a typo in last message :)... I mean to
                      say I think that you Should be able to sell more if
                      you higher an actual designer to do the site
                      :).....if not....at least do one of those things that
                      submits your site to like the 100's of search engines.
                    • xtine27
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                        okay I'm brand new to this club, just bought me a spud gun todae and I can't seem to get it to work... I want to play with it but i can't what is going on.. possibly I'm missing a peice...
                      • spudrokmk3
                        Message 11 of 23 , Oct 17, 2001
                          Where did you buy the spudgun?? Check your fuel mixture. Harspray or propane works good.<br>SPUDROK<br><a href=Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>Http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
                        • extremelyalien
                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 7, 2001
                            I just added a guestbook to my site. Everyone
                            please stop by and sign it. Please make sure to fill out
                            where your from. Myself and a few other spudders are
                            trying to have a potato gun gathering. We need to know
                            where to have the
                          • jb14x
                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 13, 2001
                              A problem you could be having might be that your
                              not getting enough compretion behind the potatoe.
                              Mine was not working at first and i did not know why
                              but i later found out it was the compretion. But i
                              built mine at home out of PVC pipe. I had no idea that
                              you could actualy buy these things. Where did you buy
                              it??
                            • richard stermer
                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 23, 2004
                                how much and what type of fuel did you use to propel the SPUD?