final "War" trailer teased (damn them to hell it's good)

  • <veetus@...>
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2017

        We’ll be getting the final trailer Tuesday but this 1 minute “teaser” is blow away. A surprise visit from a classic POTA actor and a promise that this movie will have a finality. Just wow.

      collider.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-final-trailer-teaser/

      Sent from Mail for Windows 10

    • haristas
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2017
        I'm interested to know what that voiceover is originally from.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2017

            Heston read William Faulkner’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech. What the Faulk! Faulkner does POTA.

          Sent from Mail for Windows 10

          I'm interested to know what that voiceover is originally from.

            We’ll be getting the final trailer Tuesday but this 1 minute “teaser” is blow away. A surprise visit from a classic POTA actor and a promise that this movie will have a finality. Just wow.

          collider.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-final-trailer-teaser/

          Sent from Mail for Windows 10

        • vidamour vernon
          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2017
            Just seen it and have to say very spectacular looking for sure.

            Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone