Re: Wikipedia

  • rassmguy
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2008
      Here's his user description:
      Zephyrad is a sobriquet of a Nevada writer and music producer, who
      knows a good deal about several different subjects, popular music and
      music production in particular. He's noticed that nobody plays Trivial
      Pursuit with him more than once. He also intensely dislikes humbug in
      all its forms, and the perpetrators thereof.

      Apparently, he's not quite as knowledgeable as he thinks he is.

    • Haristas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 23, 2008
        This is weird. Someone keeps going in to the Wikipedia entries for
        Conquest, Breck, Kolp, Armando, The Forbidden Zone and Caesar,
        changing the locations of the fourth film to Central City, and
        deleting all references to Ape Management, claiming the film
        novelizations place Conquest in Central City, even though they
        don't. What the heck?
        What the hell is "Central City"?!?

        I'll bet this is one of those loopy "Time Loopers" doing this.

        -- Rory

      • David Giwner
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 24, 2008
          Central City was a night club in GAinesville, Florida in the late 80's -early 90's...
          I used to go there when I was in college in Gainesville...
          I used to call it Ape City......   NYC DAVE...

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 25, 2008

            I saw that too...I didn't understand it.

            Zach

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 25, 2008
              I think it might be LordTZer0... on Wikipedia, he's listed as a member of the band
              Babyshambles.

            • LordTZer0@AOL.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 28, 2008

                I don't know what you're talking about.
                I don't see anything like that.  Someone's
                pulling someone's leg.  That's rubbish.

                In a message dated 9/25/2008 5:09:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time, rkid67@... writes:
                I think it might be LordTZer0... on Wikipedia, he's listed as a member of the band
                Babyshambles.

              • Robert Mansell
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 23, 2008
                  Serious Druggie then if guilty by association of Pete Docherty...........

                  Robert Mansell