Enabling policies for certain domains

  • Robert Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2014
      I have enabled some policies like Postgrey to cut down on spam on my
      Postfix 2.11 server. The server acts as the MX server for many domains,
      is it possible to configure Postfix to activate these types of policies
      for certain domains?

      --
      Robert
    • DTNX Postmaster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2014
        On 26 Jul 2014, at 17:35, Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@...> wrote:

        > I have enabled some policies like Postgrey to cut down on spam on my Postfix 2.11 server. The server acts as the MX server for many domains, is it possible to configure Postfix to activate these types of policies for certain domains?

        Have a look at the documentation for restriction classes;

        Mvg,
        Joni
      • Benny Pedersen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2014
          On 26. jul. 2014 17.35.22 CEST, Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@...> wrote:
          >I have enabled some policies like Postgrey to cut down on spam on my
          >Postfix 2.11 server. The server acts as the MX server for many domains,
          >is it possible to configure Postfix to activate these types of policies
          >for certain domains?

          its more simple imho with sqlgrey, if more help is needed give more info on what and where is needed

          greylist certen recipient domain and or recipient user is simple with the webui part of sqlgrey, remember to make it auth user only if you want

          last time i checked the webui is was not auth at all, if it have changed you have it i think