mod-sftp can't replace the exist file on server

  • Sense Zeng
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2014
      proftpd version: 1.3.4a
      mod_sftp version: 0.9.8

      I use sftp(openssh 5.9p1-5ubuntu1.1) in ubuntu connect server. When I try to replace a exist file on server like text.txt, it printed like:

      Uploading test.txt to /test.txt
      remote open("/test.txt"): Permission denied

      But when I remove the test.txt on the server first, and upload the new text.txt  with nothing wrong.

      Sorry for my poor English.
    • lists@rhsoft.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2014
        Am 22.03.2014 08:58, schrieb Sense Zeng:
        > proftpd version: 1.3.4a
        > mod_sftp version: 0.9.8

        nice but how is that a postfix topic?
      • Sense Zeng