Re: Clarification on smtp_client config settings

  • Dominik George
    • Thomas Moretto
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013
        Correct, the last paragraph is the real question:

        "For example, if I submit one message with the id of 09AE3ZBX addressed 100 different recipients does postfix count that as 1 message submitted or 100?"

        which I have interpreted from everything i have read and the response i got from the email is if i submit one email with the id of 09AE3ZBX, and address it to 100 different addresses, it is one message submitted for delivery, not 100.

        > Subject: Re: Clarification on smtp_client config settings
        > From: nik@...
        > Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 18:55:09 +0200
        > To: postfix-users@...; wietse@...