postfwd2 expericiencies

  • Josef Karliak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
      Good afternoon,
      I've started to runnning postfwd2 on my server, with aproximately
      up to 500 mails daily (and 80% spams :) ). I plan to use it to a
      domain with 30 000 daily emails. Does anybody have postfwd2 applied
      for similar domain ? What about huge dns count for RBL ?
      Thanks and best regards
      J.Karliak.

      --
      Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
      DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

    • Jan P. Kessler
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
        > I've started to runnning postfwd2 on my server, with aproximately
        > up to 500 mails daily (and 80% spams :) ). I plan to use it to a
        > domain with 30 000 daily emails. Does anybody have postfwd2 applied
        > for similar domain ? What about huge dns count for RBL ?

        I use it since years with complex rulesets on systems with ~500k/day.

        For further questions you are welcome to ask them at the postfwd list ;)