Re: update: 1 mail stoped by 1 user. Now it is 2 users and I noticed something.

  • Josh Cason
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2013
      Sorry. But I'll have to wait for another one to get stuck. As for the one I
      thought was a error message back from the system. It was just a normal
      message. So once one get stuck. I double check my findings and get you a
      ls - l from it.

      Thanks,

      Josh

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2013
        The postcat -q -eh command does not work. It does not like the -e??? What do
        I need to do?

        Thanks,

        Josh
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2013
          Josh Cason:
          > The postcat -q -eh command does not work. It does not like the -e??? What do
          > I need to do?

          # postcat -q queueid | sed '/^$/q'

          Options -e and -h were added in Postfix 2.7 (over three years ago).

          Wietse