Server side filters with non-shell users

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013
      Over the last decade all the mail users (well, all but me) are no longer willing to use ssh to login to a terminal session and do things like edit a .procmailrc, but many of them still want server side filtering.

      I have +addressing setup, so that helps some, though it is still beyond the abilities of many users and also beyond many websites.

      But are there any server side filtering setups that I should look at that allow each of my virtual users to configure rules through a relatively simple web UI?

      --
      Sigs are on Summer Holidays.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013
        LuKreme:
        > Over the last decade all the mail users (well, all but me) are no
        > longer willing to use ssh to login to a terminal session and do
        > things like edit a .procmailrc, but many of them still want server
        > side filtering.
        >
        > I have +addressing setup, so that helps some, though it is still
        > beyond the abilities of many users and also beyond many websites.
        >
        > But are there any server side filtering setups that I should look
        > at that allow each of my virtual users to configure rules through
        > a relatively simple web UI?

        Are you using Dovecot? This supports per-user filters.