configuring postfix to restrict ...

  • raespi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hi, I'm using postfix 2.9.6 on opensuse12.3. I managed to migrate from
      an older version of Postfix ( Debian 5.0 ) the last couple of days. One
      thing that I haven't been able to do is restrict outgoing mail to an
      entire subdomain only, say for delivering mail only inside the country.
      I'm using two servers in my current setup where one redirects all
      outgoing mail to the second one and then the bulk from both get sent to
      the outside world. Should my restrictions go in the receiving server or
      in the "client" server. Both use postfix as the MTA agent ...

      Thanks in advance ...