Re: Can't receive emails, but I can send

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
      Chris:
      > Sep 5 09:05:21 nudin1 postfix/trivial-rewrite[31074]: warning: do not
      > list domain domain1.de in BOTH mydestination and virtual_mailbox_domains

      Don't do that.

      For more support, provide output from:

      postconf -n mydestination virtual_mailbox_domains

      Wietse
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
        Wietse:

        Thanks, that gave me the clue - now it works again.

        There was a file with some virtual domains that I tried since something
        with mysql didn't seem to work. I just commented it out.

        Eventually I have no idea why it suddenly stopped working :-S
        But thanks for the support - really happy now. :)

        Chris