postfix + mysql + sasl + pam

  • Antonio Tommasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hi to all
      i've postfix 2.9.3 on ubuntu server with sasl+pam authentication to send email.
      I've a mysql backhand to store users password.
      In this table i've a field that i use to prevent spam set to value 'Y' or 'N' to permit a user to send (Y value) or not to send (N value) email.

      If i change this value from Y to N i continue send email for some minute from my client even if a connection status send an error.

      If i reboot postfix all work fine instantly.

      I use saslauthd and the option '-c' is off.

      Is there a cache in postfix for this situation? Or the problem is in elsewhere?

      Can you help me?

      Thanks in advance
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
        Antonio Tommasi:
        > Hi to all
        > i've postfix 2.9.3 on ubuntu server with sasl+pam authentication to send email.
        > I've a mysql backhand to store users password.
        > In this table i've a field that i use to prevent spam set to value
        > 'Y' or 'N' to permit a user to send (Y value) or not to send (N
        > value) email.

        How is Postfix supposed to read this flag?

        Thank you for using Postfix.