Re: question about sender_dependent_default_transport_maps syntaxu

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 11:28 AM
      Fabio Sangiovanni:
      > Fabio Sangiovanni <sangiovanni <at> nweb.it> writes:
      >
      > > Is someone willing to clarify this a little?
      >
      > Sorry if I quote myself, but what about this?
      > Is it to be considered an error in the docs?
      > I'm referring to the possibility to specify a
      > null nexthop in sender_dependent_default_transport_maps,
      > while the documentation states clearly that it's
      > not supported.

      sender_dependent_default_transport_maps supports different syntax
      than transport_maps.

      Both support the form "name:" and "name" (both mean the same thing).
      That's where the similarity ends.

      In addition transport_maps supports the result ":" which is definitely
      not valid with default_transport (and by implication also not valid
      for sender_dependent_default_transport_maps).

      Wietse
    • Fabio Sangiovanni
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28 12:32 PM
        Wietse Venema <wietse <at> porcupine.org> writes:

        > Fabio Sangiovanni:
        > sender_dependent_default_transport_maps supports different syntax
        > than transport_maps.
        >
        > Both support the form "name:" and "name" (both mean the same thing).
        > That's where the similarity ends.
        >
        > In addition transport_maps supports the result ":" which is definitely
        > not valid with default_transport (and by implication also not valid
        > for sender_dependent_default_transport_maps).

        And of course the same can be said for the ":nexthop" result, I suppose.

        Thanks!