Re: question about sender_dependent_default_transport_maps syntaxu

  • Fabio Sangiovanni
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Fabio Sangiovanni <sangiovanni <at> nweb.it> writes:

      > Is someone willing to clarify this a little?

      Sorry if I quote myself, but what about this?
      Is it to be considered an error in the docs?
      I'm referring to the possibility to specify a
      null nexthop in sender_dependent_default_transport_maps,
      while the documentation states clearly that it's
      not supported.

      Thanks a lot

      Fabio Sangiovanni
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
        Fabio Sangiovanni:
        > Fabio Sangiovanni <sangiovanni <at> nweb.it> writes:
        >
        > > Is someone willing to clarify this a little?
        >
        > Sorry if I quote myself, but what about this?
        > Is it to be considered an error in the docs?
        > I'm referring to the possibility to specify a
        > null nexthop in sender_dependent_default_transport_maps,
        > while the documentation states clearly that it's
        > not supported.

        sender_dependent_default_transport_maps supports different syntax
        than transport_maps.

        Both support the form "name:" and "name" (both mean the same thing).
        That's where the similarity ends.

        In addition transport_maps supports the result ":" which is definitely
        not valid with default_transport (and by implication also not valid
        for sender_dependent_default_transport_maps).

        Wietse
      • Fabio Sangiovanni
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
          Wietse Venema <wietse <at> porcupine.org> writes:

          > Fabio Sangiovanni:
          > sender_dependent_default_transport_maps supports different syntax
          > than transport_maps.
          >
          > Both support the form "name:" and "name" (both mean the same thing).
          > That's where the similarity ends.
          >
          > In addition transport_maps supports the result ":" which is definitely
          > not valid with default_transport (and by implication also not valid
          > for sender_dependent_default_transport_maps).

          And of course the same can be said for the ":nexthop" result, I suppose.

          Thanks!